There are no career opportunities with Sustainable Kingston at this time. Please visit this page and follow our social media channels to stay up to date on any employment opportunities.
Our volunteers directly contribute to projects, event planning, and research associated with the organization. Volunteering is a great way to meet new like-minded individuals while contributing to meaningful projects that take place in the Kingston community.
We are Hiring volunteers!
How to Apply:
- Please apply to the specific position posted below as opposed to submitting a general expression of interest. We want to ensure that there is a strong fit between the individual, the role and the organization.
- Send an email with your current resume and a cover letter to Joanna at info (@) sustainablekingston.ca letting us know why you are interested in volunteering with us and how the position you have selected aligns with your goals for volunteering.
- Include the role title and your name in the subject line.
Priority Area Ambassador
We are looking for outgoing and motivated individuals who like to engage with the community and have a passion for sustainability. An Ambassador represents both a Sustainable Kingston Priority Area and the organization. Their role is to engage with the community through events, discussions etc. and to have an understanding of the current and local conversation surrounding that Priority Area.
Learn more about Sustainable Kingston's Priority Areas here.
We are currently looking to fill three Ambassador positions.
- Sustainable Transportation
- Food Security
- Economic Prosperity
Following the application instructions above, please apply to one Priority Area Ambassador position.
- A two hour in-person orientation session
- Flexible hours. Ambassadors are required to attend at least one community engagement per month plus occasional team meetings.
- Minimum eight month commitment