Member Since: 2016
Baseline Year: 2014
Baseline GHG Emissions: 10.78 tonnes CO2-equivalent
About the Member:
- Rogers & Trainor Commercial Realty Inc., Brokerage office is located in Kingston, Ontario. Rogers & Trainor was founded in 1997 by Marilyn Rogers and Laurence Trainor as a real estate brokerage trading exclusively in commercial real estate between Cornwall to the East, Peterborough to the West and including Brockville, Belleville, Napanee and Kingston.
- Its mission is to create value for clients by combining extensive local knowledge and experience with established national relationships and marketing strategies.
Highlighted Sustainability Projects:
- Current: Rogers & Trainor continues to rely heavily on the use of VRTUCAR, ensuring that employees are not always required to drive their own vehicles to the office in order to attend offsite meetings.
- 2016: In the fall, Rogers & Trainor installed a Nest Thermostat that learns the office's schedule, which is expected to lead to more efficient heating and cooling.
- 2015: Prior to installing its Nest Thermostat in 2016, Rogers & Trainor had been using a programmable thermostat to regulate indoor air temperature.