LUNCH 'N' LEARN
Unfortunately, Fentanyl-related overdoses are on the rise and many people in our community are struggling with addiction. This event is about taking the first steps of awareness so that we can all do our part to create a more livable and resilient community.
What to expect:
- Learn about the current state of illicit drug use in our community
- Learn about opioid dependence and harm reduction
- Learn about the implications of illicit drug use has on the community
- Learn about the signs and symptoms of overdose
- Learn about available local resources such as Naloxone access in the community
This event will be hosted by Justine McIsaac from Street Health Centre as part of the Kingston Community Health Centres.
Everyone is welcome. Please RSVP to secure a seat. This is a brown bag lunch.