Join us for a celebration of the leadership shown by local organizations and businesses and their commitment to sustainability!
On May 24th, Sustainable Kingston is hosting its First Annual Evening of Recognition to recognize the outstanding contributions of businesses, organizations, and individuals across Kingston.
At this Evening of Recognition, Sustainable Kingston will be recognizing sustainability champions in our community who are helping to make Kingston a more sustainable, liveable and resilient city. We will also celebrate the progress of the Green Economy Kingston program and its members.
What can you look forward to?
- Keynote presentation by John Coyne, Vice President, Legal & External Affairs and General Counsel of Unilever Canada Inc.
- Beer Sampling from MacKinnon Brothers Brewing Co.
- Three-course meal provided by Tulips & Maple Catering
- An awards ceremony celebrating Sustainable Leaders and Green Economy Kingston members
- Cash bar featuring VQA wine and local breweries
- Sustainable Kingston will also release its 2016 Annual Report at the event
Evening of Recognition - 2017 Event Sponsors
Sustainable Kingston's First Evening of Recognition would not be possible without the generous support of these organizations: